Health Affiliates Maine is deeply committed to ending the stigma that surrounds mental health treatment and to improving Mainers’ access to counseling services.
All of us struggle at some point in our lives with mental health or substance abuse issues. Everyone needs help now and then.
- Outpatient counseling throughout Maine
- Substance use disorder counseling
- Co-occurring disorder treatment (mental health and substance use)
- IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
Who are our Therapists?
Located statewide in private practice offices, our therapists are all licensed (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, LADC), highly skilled in the use of evidence-based treatments, and work with children and adults of all ages.
Who do we Serve?
Our outpatient therapy services are for children, adolescents, families, couples, and groups. We work with people who struggle with depression, anxiety, addiction, bipolar disorder, trauma, grief and loss, parenting, divorce, school related issues and more.
Why Choose Health Affiliates Maine?
- Most major insurances and self-pay accepted
- The choice is yours–no decisions are made for you
- Help finding the right mental health professional
- Increased access–reduced barriers to treatment through services offered in offices, your home, community, school, and/or through confidential online therapy.
- Empowerment–build resilience, take control