As a statewide agency, we are able to quickly connect individuals to mental health professionals in both rural and urban communities.
When you submit a referral, our outpatient therapy and case management providers will:
- Promptly initiate the first appointment
- Get to know the individual
- Discuss and assess his/her needs
- Develop an individualized treatment plan
After the initial appointment, our psychiatric treatment providers work directly with you to:
- Formulate a diagnosis
- Communicate a clinical impression and plan
- Prescribe psychotropic medications
- Provide education and supportive therapy
- Perform routine monitoring
You may submit our Referral Intake Form to our referral team by phone, email, fax, or online.