For those seeking behavioral health services, Health Affiliates Maine is committed to assisting with connecting individuals and/or families with a qualified provider throughout the State of Maine. Once the client is placed with a provider, the provider will contact the client directly to schedule an initial appointment.
Why Choose HAM?
As a statewide agency, we can offer accessibility to behavioral health professionals in both rural and urban communities.
We offer comprehensive, compassionate behavioral health services:
- Case managers and wellness coordinators with extensive knowledge of resources in various communities throughout the state.
- Psychiatric providers committed to collaborative wellness and resilience.
- Licensed clinicians utilizing a wide range of therapy modalities in their independent practices.
We strive to meet our ‘quality over quantity’ philosophy to ensure the best possible care. Telehealth or in-person options for most services. Interpreter services are available upon request.
Our Services include:
- Targeted Case Management for children with behavioral, developmental, or intellectual diagnoses.
- Adult Case Management for adults with severe and persistent mental health issues
- Veterans Community Integration/Case Management
- Behavioral Health Home (BHH) Model Case Management (limited locations)
- Full MaineCare required for all children’s services and BHH.
- Grants are available for adults without MaineCare coverage.
Psychiatric Assessment and Treatment (Medication Management)
- Complete comprehensive assessments to develop individualized treatment plans for clients in need of medications to assist in their recovery
- Mental Health Counseling
- Substance Use Counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – Substance Use
Please note: IOP is a virtual, evening group (7 PM – 10 PM) held Monday – Thursday
We accept Maine Care, Medicare, and many types of commercial insurances.
Grants are available for uninsured clients in need of IOP services.
To make a referral, please complete our online Confidential Service Request or call our Referrals Department at 207-333-3278 or 877-888-4304.
Health Affiliates Maine is a trusted source of expertise on the most relevant topics affecting mental health professionals. We provide affordable, engaging training seminars that fulfill requirements for Continuing Education Units (CEUs). All Training Seminars are free or discounted for HAM Affiliates.
“I have been a psychotherapist for over 30 years and I am thoroughly impressed with the workshops that HAM coordinates. I have now been to three Health Affiliates Maine Seminars, though I am not an Affiliate member. The presenters are lively, articulate, current and at the cutting edge. The organizers are friendly, dedicated and hard working. The people who make up HAM seem to understand how few Mental Health resources are available for those of us doing the work. Making truly current information in the form of CEUs and networking, not only, available in Maine, but also, affordable is a wonderful gift and with lunch to boot! Thank you all for your hard work!”