As a statewide agency, we can offer accessibility to behavioral health professionals in both rural and urban communities.
We offer comprehensive, compassionate behavioral health services:
- Case managers and wellness coordinators with extensive knowledge of resources in various communities throughout the state.
- Psychiatric providers committed to collaborative wellness and resilience.
- Licensed clinicians utilizing a wide range of therapy modalities in their independent practices.
We strive to meet our ‘quality over quantity’ philosophy to ensure the best possible care. Telehealth or in-person options for most services. Interpreter services are available upon request.
Our Services include:
- Targeted Case Management for children with behavioral, developmental, or intellectual diagnoses.
- Adult Case Management for adults with severe and persistent mental health issues
- Veterans Community Integration/Case Management
- Behavioral Health Home (BHH) Model Case Management (limited locations)
- Full MaineCare required for all children’s services and BHH.
- Grants are available for adults without MaineCare coverage.
Psychiatric Assessment and Treatment (Medication Management)
- Complete comprehensive assessments to develop individualized treatment plans for clients in need of medications to assist in their recovery
- Mental Health Counseling
- Substance Use Counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – Substance Use
Please note: IOP is a virtual, evening group (7 PM – 10 PM) held Monday – Thursday
We accept Maine Care, Medicare, and many types of commercial insurances.
Grants are available for uninsured clients in need of IOP services.