Health Affiliates Maine supports clinicians in building strong, independent and autonomous practices. Our affiliate model provides mission-driven administrative and clinical support to independently licensed clinicians practicing in private offices, in schools, and in other community settings.
This innovative, collaborative approach is based on the principal of “helpers helping helpers.” We believe that if we serve mental health professionals well, they will serve their clients well, ultimately building healthy, resilient Maine communities.
“The support and guidance that HAM offers is essential for me in private practice. The expert supervision, quality-assurance, trainings, and timely billing services are all components that I wouldn’t be able to accomplish without HAM.”
Meghan L. Barker, LCSW
North Star Counseling
Affiliation with HAM means freedom, flexibility, and support. Benefits include:
You choose your clients, schedule, and caseload. We help you navigate the bureaucracy of billing, insurance, payments, paperwork, marketing, and more:
- Management of MaineCare units so you can continue to see your clients
- Network of trained case managers to refer to
- Credentialing and billing for MaineCare, Medicare, and private insurances
- CAQH updates
- Advanced reimbursement for MaineCare
- Referrals and clinical support
- Free trainings for CEUs and free monthly supervision
- Updates on the latest healthcare policies and regulations, and how they affect your practice Quality assurances and professional networking opportunities
Have questions? We’d love to give you answers.
Contact Andrea Landry Conley, Executive Director, to learn more about our Affiliate Program.
Independently Licensed Psychiatric Providers: MD, DO, APRN
If you are ready to become an affiliate, you can apply online. If you have questions about our agency and our Affiliate Program, please contact:
Andrea Krebs, LCSW, Executive Director
Mail: PO Box 1150, Auburn, ME 04211