Approximately 1 in 10 Mainers are veterans. As a leader in veterans case management, we take great pride and responsibility in serving these valued members of our communities.
Health Affiliates Maine has been selected by the State as the only agency to provide case management services to veterans. We are growing our case management team to support the needs across our great state. Whether you wish to exclusively serve veterans or diversify your case load, Health Affiliates Maine is the place to do it.
“It is the most rewarding career I have ever had the privilege of working. I have the opportunity to listen to veterans tell his or her stories, and learn bits of history directly from the source. The smiles on their faces when the smallest of needs it met is the best reward I could ever ask for.”
– HAM Case Manager
Being an employed Health Affiliates Maine case manager means flexibility, freedom and support.
As a case manager at HAM, you have the flexibility to choose your clients and your case load—all with the technical support and clinical supervision behind you. We support case managers by building relationships and encouraging mutual success. We know that if we support case managers in their work, together we can build a healthier statewide community.
- Outstanding clinical supervision
- 24-hour support online a phone call away
- Flexibility to make your own schedule
- Freedom to choose your own clients and case load, including the ability to exclusively serve veterans
- Help and support with MaineCare and billing
- A culture focused on self-care and resilience
- Community—strong agency culture and encouraged connection between case managers
Health Affiliates Maine is seeking Case Managers to provide full-time or per diem services to veterans throughout Maine. The preferred candidate will demonstrate a commitment to the values of the agency (resiliency, integrity, support, collaboration, advocacy). A sense of humor is also appreciated on our team!
Who can become a case manager?
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- MHRT/C or provisional is required for adult case management
- Bachelor’s Degree in social services or related field is required (LSW preferred) for children’s case management
- Work independently and as a member of a collaborative team
- Have a high degree of professionalism and ethical standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How do I become a case manager ?
If you have questions about employment or our agency, please contact our Case Management Program Director:
Kate Marble, LCSW, Case Management Program Director
Phone: 207-333-3278 Ext. 221
Mail: PO Box 1150, Auburn, ME 04211