Health Affiliates Maine supports clinicians in building strong, independent and autonomous practices. Our innovative, collaborative approach is based on the principal of “helpers helping helpers.” We believe that if we serve mental health professionals well, they will serve their clients well, ultimately building healthy, resilient Maine communities.
As a clinician, becoming a HAM Affiliate means you have the autonomy to build the practice you want with the expertise of Health Affiliates Maine behind you. Our affiliate model provides mission-driven administrative and clinical support to independently licensed clinicians practicing in private offices, in schools, and in other community settings.
Affiliation with HAM means freedom, flexibility, and support. Benefits include:
You choose your clients, schedule, and caseload. We help you navigate the bureaucracy of billing, insurance, payments, paperwork, marketing, and more:
- Management of MaineCare units so you can continue to see your clients
- Network of trained case managers to refer to
- Credentialing and billing for MaineCare, Medicare, and private insurances
- CAQH updates
- Advanced reimbursement for MaineCare
- Referrals and clinical support
- Free trainings for CEUs and free monthly supervision
- Updates on the latest healthcare policies and regulations, and how they affect your practice Quality assurances and professional networking opportunities
We help you navigate the red tape so you can focus on your important work: helping others.
Who can become an Affiliate?
Licensed Clinicians: LCSW, LCPC, LCPC-c & LMFT-c, Licensed Psychologist, LADC, PhD, MD & NP
Independently Licensed Psychiatric Providers: MD, DO, APRN
How do I become an Affiliate?
If you have questions about our agency and our Affiliate Program, please contact our Executive Director:
Andrea Krebs, LCSW, Executive Director
Mail: PO Box 1150, Auburn, ME 04211