Case Managers help connect you to useful services, programs and assistance in your area*. They can help you find:
- Housing, Food & Clothing
- Medical Care & Counseling
- Educational Support, Employment & Skills Training
- Community Support & Resources
- Support Groups
- Financial & Legal Assistance
* MaineCare eligibility required
Why Choose Case Management Services?
Health Affiliates Maine Case Managers provide the highest quality care because:
- They have strong local ties in their communities and know the culture, making them more effective care providers
- They meet with you where you are most comfortable…in your community
- They work together with your other care providers
Do I qualify for services?
Based on the severity of the symptoms, anyone who experiences mental illness and has full MaineCare eligibility, qualifies.
What can Case Managers do?
Everyone needs a little help and guidance sometimes. Our Case Managers not only help steer you in the right direction…they are highly trained and are able to:
- Help coordinate and review mental health services
- Assist in locating resources for your basic needs like:
food, housing, employment, educational support, medical care, healthy activities, financial and legal assistance
- Work with you and your strengths to set goals and make a plan to reach them
- Help to make your needs heard by all of your care providers
…and so much more