Health Affiliates Maine supports clinicians in building strong, independent and autonomous practices. Whether you’re thinking about branching out on your own or you’re a private practice looking for a helping hand, we’re here to partner with you. Our affiliate model provides mission-driven administrative and clinical support to independently licensed clinicians practicing in private offices, in schools, and in other community settings.
This innovative, collaborative approach is based on the principal of “helpers helping helpers.” We believe that if we serve mental health professionals well, they will serve their clients well, ultimately building healthy, resilient Maine communities.
Sign up for more information!
You choose your clients, schedule, and caseload. We help you navigate the bureaucracy of billing, insurance, payments, paperwork, marketing, and more:
• Management of MaineCare units
• CAQH updates
• Referrals and clinical support
• Free trainings for CEUs and free monthly supervision
• Updates on the latest healthcare policies and regulations
• Network of trained case managers to refer to
• Advanced reimbursement for MaineCare
• Credentialing and billing for MaineCare, Medicare, and private insurances
Have questions? We’d love to give you answers.
Contact Andrea Landry Krebs, Executive Director, to learn more about our Affiliate Program.
Independently Licensed Psychiatric Providers: MD, DO, APRN
If you are ready to become an affiliate, you can apply online. If you have questions about our agency and our Affiliate Program, please contact:
Andrea Krebs, LCSW, Executive Director
Mail: PO Box 1150, Auburn, ME 04211