Health Affiliates Maine (HAM), a dynamic and growing statewide licensed mental Health Substance Abuses Services Agency in Auburn, ME, has an opening for an Outpatient Therapy Program Supervisor to join their team. This is a full-time, salaried (exempt), role.
Reports to: The Outpatient Therapy Program Director
Position Summary: This position works with a team of highly skilled Outpatient clinicians at a dynamic and growing agency, to provide ongoing support/clinical supervision/consultation to therapists in private practice at regional groups both in-person or virtually.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides ongoing support/clinical supervision/consultation to therapists in private practice at regional groups, in-person or virtually.
- Provides assistance and chart reviews for overall documentation compliance to meet the requirements of MaineCare, Licensing and KEPRO.
- Provides guidance and support to affiliate clinicians who are non-compliant and/or experiencing difficulty with contractual or regulatory requirements.
- Acts as a community liaison and representative to the community in relation to the Outpatient Therapy Program, focus role, or the profession.
- Works with the entire agency to ensure that quality services, treatment, and training offerings promote wellness, reduce stigma, and maintain the integrity of the HAM mission.
- Masters-level clinician
- At least 5 years of clinical work treating mental health and substance use disorders. Experience in private practice helpful.
- Working knowledge of mental health and substance use disorders and treatment. Knowledge of therapeutic treatment modalities, diagnosis formulation, ethical codes/standards, and trends in treatment.
- Team oriented with the ability to be self-directed.
- Maine licensed LCPC/LCSW/LMFT with CCS (or ability to attain) (Addition LADC credential helpful)
- Maine driver’s license
- Organizational skills/writing skills