Are You HAM’s Next Outpatient Therapy Supervisor? Do you or a clinician you know wish to mentor others?
Health Affiliates Maine is looking for an Outpatient Therapy Supervisor to join their team. This full-time, salaried role is an incredible opportunity to help carry out the HAM mission by empowering, supporting, and directly impacting the growth and development of mental health professionals in Maine.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide ongoing support/clinical supervision/consultation to therapists in private practice at regional groups, in-person or virtually.
- Provide assistance and chart reviews for overall documentation compliance to meet the requirements of MaineCare, Licensing and KEPRO.
- Offer regulatory and contractual guidance to affiliate clinicians to ensure compliance and adherence to these entities.
- Act as a community liaison and representative to the community in relation to the Outpatient Therapy Program, focus role, or the profession.
- Work with the entire agency to ensure that quality services, treatment, and training offerings promote wellness, reduce stigma, and maintain the integrity of the HAM mission.
- Masters-level clinician
- Maine driver’s license
- Organizational skills/writing skills
- At least 5 years of clinical work treating mental health and substance use disorders. Experience in private practice helpful.
- Working knowledge of mental health and substance use disorders and treatment. Knowledge of therapeutic treatment modalities, diagnosis formulation, ethical codes/standards, and trends in treatment.
- Maine licensed LCPC/LCSW/LMFT with CCS (or ability to attain) (Addition LADC credential helpful)
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Schedule flexibility and stability
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD and Life insurance options
- 11 paid holidays
- 144 hours of Earned Benefit time the first year of employment with the option to purchase an addition 40 hours (increases with longevity)
- Traditional and Roth 401k options
- Ongoing training and education