Health Affiliates Maine is looking for a full-time Certified Intentional Peer Support Specialist (CIPSS) to join our Behavioral Health Team. The BHH program is an integrated, collaborative, community-based care model for the whole person. Services provide assistance to adults with mental health, medical and other resource needs.
The Certified Intentional Peer Support Specialist (CIPSS) is an integral member of Health Affiliates Maine’s Behavioral Health Home (BHH) team. The CIPSS provides both individual and group peer support services following the CIPSS model to adult members of the BHH team. The CIPSS also assists members in identifying and accessing natural and peer support in their own communities. The CIPSS collaborates with an interdisciplinary team to ensure the peer perspective is central in our services and provides education to the agency regarding the peer-perspective.
- Must have the CIPSS certification or receive CIPSS certification following 9 months of employment unless they have (a) received provisional Core training and continue to pursue full certification
- Has received or is receiving services and support related to a mental health diagnosis and is willing to self-identify on this basis to BHH members and team as appropriate within the CIPSS model.
- Experience in a Peer Support role is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Active Maine Driver’s License
Benefits (Include but are not limited to the following):
- Competitive Pay
- Earned Benefit time + 11 paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD Benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program