Health Affiliates Maine is accepting resumes for per diem Behavioral Health Home (BHH) Wellness Coordinators to support clients in Androscoggin county and surrounding towns. The BHH program is an integrated, collaborative, community-based care model for the whole person. Services provide assistance to children/families and/or adults with mental health, medical and other resource needs.
**$500-$1,000.00 sign-on bonus** (stipulations apply)
As the Wellness Coordinator, you will work alongside a Peer Support, Nurse Care Manager and BHH members to assist clients manage and coordinate medical and mental health services and also identify the resources needed to support wellness goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an understanding of the core requirements of the Behavioral Health Home.
- Provide care that integrates both physical and mental health.
- Complete comprehensive assessments of service care needs, develop service plans and also maintain accurate client files.
- Manage a caseload independently and effectively.
- Co-facilitate educational groups for clients and/or families.
- Collaborate with external community based services and providers.
- Enter clinical documentation into an electronic health record system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of experience in the field of social/healthcare services preferred.
- MHRT/C or provisional is required to work with adults and/or Bachelor’s Degree in social services or related field is required (LSW preferred) to work with children.
- The ability to: work independently as well as a member of a collaborative team.
- Excellent and accessible supervision/consultation and support staff.
- Manageable caseload size and the ability to make your own hours.
- Free CEU trainings.
- A team to help you with KEPRO.
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits may apply based on hours