Health Affiliates Maine is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Human Resources Manager
Job Summary: The Human Resources manager originates and leads HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources manager coordinates implementation of benefits, retirement plan, policies, compliance with labor and legal regulations at the federal, state and local level, safety of the workforce, recruiting and onboarding of employees; reports to the agency Executive Director and serves on the management team; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
Minimum Education/Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Human Resources, Business, Organization Development required
- PHR or SHRM-CP required or attained within first year of employment
- At least 3 years of experience in human resources and 2 years of experience in a general leadership role
- Experience in a health care or social services organization preferred
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources practice areas of recruitment, compensation, benefits and employee relations
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the management team that provides agency leadership and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the agency.
- Ability to identify and handle priorities and/or sensitive issues with discretion and a commitment to a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database/HRIS management.
- Excellent organizational skills
School Based Clinician
Health Affiliates Maine is seeking licensed clinicians for a variety of placements at schools in Maine.
- Freeport – 1 day a week (middle school)
- Leeds – 2 to 3 days a week (elementary school age children)
- Lewiston – 3 days a week (elementary school age children)
- Oakland – 1 to 2 days; Monday and/or Friday (high school age)
To be eligible for one of these positions an applicant must be licensed in the state of Maine as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Conditionally Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC-C) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
These are fee for service positions. The clinician will receive referrals from staff, complete an assessment, and develop a treatment plan in conjunction with the client and/or family. Individual and/or family therapy will occur on site at the school. Successful candidates will need to meet all hiring requirements. Ideal candidates would be willing to be credentialed with all insurances, including Medicare.
Health Affiliates Maine has openings for a licensed clinician to provide outpatient therapy to clients at:
- Specialty Oncology practice located in the Kennebunk, Maine one (1) day a week. To be eligible an applicant must be licensed in the state of Maine as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). Must be able to bill Medicare.
- Lewiston Nursing Home a half day to one (1) day a week. To be eligible an applicant must be licensed in the state of Maine as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). Must be able to bill Medicare.
This is a fee for service position. The clinician will receive referrals from staff, complete an assessment, and develop a treatment plan in conjunction with the client and/or family. Individual and/or family therapy will occur on site at the facility. Successful candidate must meet all hiring requirements, be willing to be credentialed with all insurances, and must be Medicare credentialed. There will be some non-billable time that will be reimbursed.
Health Affiliates Maine is accepting resumes for new affiliates in multiple areas of the state. Independent licensure as LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, LADC or Licensed Psychologist is required. Part of the mission of Health Affiliates Maine is to increase accessibility to services by supporting clinicians who provide outpatient therapy to consumers in their own communities. Together, we work to decrease the stigma associated with mental illness and substance abuse by encouraging the availability of treatment in the consumer’s local environment.
Health Affiliates Maine provides many benefits to clinicians who affiliate with our agency such as a network of providers, and dedicated, experienced staff to support you.
Some Affiliate benefits include:
- Reliable weekly payments
- Complete APS Management
- Free monthly supervision
- Free or Discounted CEU trainings: 20 CEU’s per year
- Credentialing and Billing
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Health Affiliates Maine, an innovative state-wide licensed behavioral health agency, is accepting resumes for a psychiatric nurse practitioner to perform psychiatric assessments and ongoing psychiatric treatment in our Auburn office. Health Affiliates Maine provides support for those who are interested in transitioning from an employed position into a private practice once a caseload has been built.
Psychiatric nurse practitioner benefits include:
- Twice monthly clinical supervision with the medical director
- Electronic health record with IT support
- Online patient scheduling software
- In-house referrals
- Credentialing for MaineCare, Medicare and commercial insurances
- After hours answering service with email transcription
- Urine & saliva collection for drug screens
- 90 minute new patient & 30 minute follow-up appointments
- Clerical support for phone calls, appointments, refill and records requests
If you are interested in applying or interested in talking more about this position, please apply online or contact Melissa Bowker-Kinley by phone or email at: (207) 520-7087, Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Affiliate Psychiatric Providers
Health Affiliates Maine is accepting resumes for new affiliates in multiple areas of the state. Independent licensure as a Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is required. Part of the vision of Health Affiliates Maine is to increase accessibility to services by supporting psychiatric providers caring for consumers in their own communities.
In addition to a network of providers and a dedicated, experienced staff to support you, Health Affiliate of Maine provides a variety of other benefits.
Affiliate benefits include:
- Reliable weekly payments
- Complete APS Management
- Free monthly supervision
- Quality assurance & electronic health record
- Credentialing & billing
- Marketing assistance
Sign On Bonus!
Health Affiliates Maine is accepting resumes for per diem (up to 40 hours) mental health case managers to provide services to children/families and/or adults in several locations statewide. The preferred candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in the field of social services and at least 2 years direct case management experience. Join a team in which you will receive outstanding support and supervision, flexibility in your caseload and schedule, and a culture focused on self-care.
- MHRT/C or provisional is required to provide adult case management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social services or related field is required (LSW preferred) to provide child case management.
- The ability to: work independently as well as a member of a collaborative team, have a high-degree of professionalism and ethical standards; and strong written/verbal communication skills.
$1,000.00 sign-on bonus available to new hires with 5+ years of experience in Case Management. Paid after successful completion of 90 days of employment.
Case Manager benefits include:
- No quotas: No block of time is too small!
- Make your own hours and pick your own clients
- Free Case Management CEU trainings
- Help with referrals
- A team to help you with KEPRO!
- Accessible supervisors
- Regular clinical supervision
- An environment focused on self-care
Mental Health Case Manager Apply
Health Affiliates Maine is seeking an experienced mental health case manager to provide per diem services to adults and/or children and families in the following locations. A Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field for targeted case management and/or a MHRT/C for adult case management is required. The preferred candidate will demonstrate a commitment to the values of the agency (resiliency, integrity, support, collaboration & advocacy). A sense of humor is also appreciated on our team!
- Cumberland County
- Knox County
- Lewiston/Auburn – children needs only
- Penobscot and Northern Somerset
- Sebago Lakes Region
- Waldo County
- Washington County
- York County